We aim to promote this British Value by:
- Helping children to understand that their behaviour has consequences, in line with our behaviour management policy, the use of traffic lights and rewards such as 'Star of the Week' and the 'Headteacher's Award'.
- All members of the school treat each other with respect and this is reiterated through our teaching and learning environments
- Pupil voice groups, for example, tea with Miss B, ensures that everyone is heard and included in the decisions made within the school
- At Hogarth we promote an 'open door policy' to ensure that everybody's ideas and opinions are heard and considered
- We have regular circle times and assemblies to promote friendships and to gain an understanding of different families